I Maini 3 day 120 MH !!! 1 pay day was !!! Not now !!! Blocks finds money for 100PUT goes to another wallet PLs29Y7GbxksSGNK1sE2Sx3dryBvkqusSL !! What's the problem ??? Support write - the answer is no !!!

I Maini 3 day 120 MH !!! 1 pay day was !!! Not now !!! Blocks finds money for 100PUT goes to another wallet PLs29Y7GbxksSGNK1sE2Sx3dryBvkqusSL !! What's the problem ??? Support write - the answer is no !!!

Hi, andrikhokh!

Sorry for replying a little late, but there was a lot of development to do in PUTinCoin. IOS-Wallet released (downloadable from putincoin.org - section "Wallets" and a lot of other things (videos, promo, etc...).

Pls. explain again, what you need. I think I have not fully understood, what your problem is.

Thx & Greetz,

Johnny Homy

Hi, andrikhokh! Sorry for replying a little late, but there was a lot of development to do in PUTinCoin. IOS-Wallet released (downloadable from putincoin.org - section "Wallets" and a lot of other things (videos, promo, etc...). Pls. explain again, what you need. I think I have not fully understood, what your problem is. Thx & Greetz, Johnny Homy

PUTIN-Coin - Ditital Currency of all Russian people

Hi andrikhokh,

I will forward it to our chain programmer.

Could you pls. tell me, if you have still got this problem?

Greetz,

Johnny

Hi andrikhokh, I will forward it to our chain programmer. Could you pls. tell me, if you have still got this problem? Greetz, Johnny

PUTIN-Coin - Ditital Currency of all Russian people

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft